Aylsham Road Bridges
This 1939, southerly view shows Aylsham Road's two railway bridges with Park Lane entering from the left foreground. The nearer bridge carried the Mundesley Branch of the M&GN Railway whilst the further one carried the LNER lines from Norwich to Cromer just before its own Mundesley Branch split off.
The M&GN bridge was demolished around 1970 and replaced with a modern concrete bridge to carry the North Walsham Bypass.
This archive item has been viewed 3303 time(s).
< Previous North Walsham Photograph